- Please be aware that we are a small salon. Waiting areas cannot accommodate persons not receiving services. We are in the heart of Bethlehem and those who are waiting for people receiving services are invited to enjoy the many local shops and businesses that are within walking distance.
- To allow for the most enjoyable experience possible, please arrive 10 minutes early if you are having a spa treatment. If you happen to be tardy for ANY service, we will do our best to accommodate you, but your service time may be shortened.
- Cancellation and Appointment Policy: We require 24-hour notice when canceling an appointment. If you are a no-show for an appointment OR do not give 24-hour notice, we will require a credit card number when you book your next appointment. You will be charged the full service amount if you miss another appointment without 24-hour notice.
- Child Policy: We strive to provide our clients with the most relaxing atmosphere possible. Although we do provide services to children (ages 5-10), we are currently not equipped to accomodate children that are accompanying parents receiving services. With that in mind, please find an alternative to having your little ones accompany you to Lux.
- Mobile Device Policy: In consideration of others, all mobile devices must be turned to vibrate or silent mode. To further preserve our relaxing environment, we also ask that you make or take any necessary calls in the foyer or outside the salon.
- We only accept tips in cash: We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We reserve the right to refuse services at our discretion. There is a $25 charge on all returned checks. Prices are subject to change. No cash refunds on purchases: store credit only.